This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Death of Mann
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Down by the Riverside"
- Artist: John Wilson, American, born 1922
- Publisher: Limited Editions Club
- Medium: Etching
- Dates: 2001
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 3/4 x 15 7/8 in. (29.8 x 40.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower left in graphite: "Wilson '01"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2002.74.9
- Edition: Edition: 28/60
- Credit Line: Emily Winthrop Miles Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John Wilson (American, born 1922). The Death of Mann, 2001. Etching, Sheet: 11 3/4 x 15 7/8 in. (29.8 x 40.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Emily Winthrop Miles Fund, 2002.74.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)