This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Kofushiwaki Tsukasa, Japanese, born 1961
- Medium: Clay, hemp, plaster, lacquer
- Dates: 1995
- Dimensions: 16 1/2 x 22 1/2 in. (41.9 x 57.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in red lacquer on exterior near base: "95-01, Kofushiwaki"
- Collections:Asian Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2002.98
- Credit Line: Gift of Miyako Yoshinaga and Jeffrey Haddow in honor of Dr. Bertram H. Schaffner's 90th Birthday
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Kofushiwaki Tsukasa (Japanese, born 1961). Moon 95-01, 1995. Clay, hemp, plaster, lacquer, 16 1/2 x 22 1/2 in. (41.9 x 57.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Miyako Yoshinaga and Jeffrey Haddow in honor of Dr. Bertram H. Schaffner's 90th Birthday, 2002.98. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)