This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Coney Is[land] N.Y.C.
- Artist: Michael Hanulak, American, born 1937
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1999
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 x 14 in. (27.9 x 35.6 cm) Image: 8 1/4 x 12 1/4 in. (21 x 31.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Hanulak"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2003.22.2
- Edition: Edition: 1/5
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Michael Hanulak (American, born 1937). Coney Is[land] N.Y.C., 1999. Gelatin silver photograph, Sheet: 11 x 14 in. (27.9 x 35.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 2003.22.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)