This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Anthony Hitting On Giselle, Vivien Waiting, Lorimer Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, The Southside
- Artist: Vincent Cianni, born U.S.A., 1952
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1996
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 x 14 in. (27.9 x 35.6 cm) Image: 9 x 11 1/2 in. (22.9 x 29.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower center verso: "Vincent C."
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2003.18.1
- Edition: Edition: 6/25
- Credit Line: Gift of Mary Cianni
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Vincent Cianni (born U.S.A., 1952). Anthony Hitting On Giselle, Vivien Waiting, Lorimer Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, The Southside, 1996. Gelatin silver photograph, Sheet: 11 x 14 in. (27.9 x 35.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mary Cianni, 2003.18.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)