This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Judge Elbert E.H. Gary
- Artist: Emil Fuchs, American, 1866-1929
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Dates: 1926
- Dimensions: 31 1/2 x 39 1/4 in. (80 x 99.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, front, lower right: "EMIL FUCHS 1926"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 32.199.184
- Credit Line: Gift of the Estate of Emil Fuchs
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Emil Fuchs (American, 1866-1929). Judge Elbert E.H. Gary, 1926. Oil on canvas, 31 1/2 x 39 1/4 in. (80 x 99.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Estate of Emil Fuchs, 32.199.184. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)