This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Grand Central Terminal, N.Y.C. from the series Landmarks
- Artist: Ileane Bernstein Naprstek, American, born 1956
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1996; printed 1999
- Dimensions: Sheet: 20 1/8 x 16 in. (51.1 x 40.6 cm) Image: 15 x 15 in. (38.1 x 38.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite on verso: "Ileane Bernstein Naprstek" Signed in graphite, lower right on mat: "Ileane Bernstein Naprstek"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2003.63.4
- Edition: Edition: 240/250
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ileane Bernstein Naprstek (American, born 1956). Grand Central Terminal, N.Y.C. from the series Landmarks, 1996; printed 1999. Gelatin silver photograph, Sheet: 20 1/8 x 16 in. (51.1 x 40.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 2003.63.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)