This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "The Edge".
- Artists: Richard Tuttle, American, born 1941; Gregory Burnet
- Printer: Burnet Editions
- Publisher: Brooke Alexander, Inc.
- Medium: Engraving
- Dates: 1998
- Dimensions: sheet: 8 x 8 in. (20.3 x 20.3 cm) image: 6 x 6 in. (15.2 x 15.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Print signed and dated upper right in graphite: "RDT '98"
- Inscriptions: Verso in graphite: "2"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1998.52.2
- Edition: Edition: 23/25
- Credit Line: Robert A. Levinson Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Tuttle (American, born 1941). Untitled, 1998. Engraving, sheet: 8 x 8 in. (20.3 x 20.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Robert A. Levinson Fund, 1998.52.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)