This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Nicaragua"
- Artist: Lou Barlow, American, born 1908
- Medium: Linocut on Rives paper
- Dates: 1986
- Dimensions: Sheet (folio): 15 x 13 1/4 in. (38.1 x 33.7 cm) Image: 8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Lou Barlow"
- Inscriptions: "The Innocents" lower center in graphite
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.197.4
- Edition: Edition: 1/25
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lou Barlow (American, born 1908). The Innocents, 1986. Linocut on Rives paper, Sheet (folio): 15 x 13 1/4 in. (38.1 x 33.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 87.197.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)