This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Designer: George Nelson, American, 1908-1986
- Manufacturer: Herman Miller, born 1923
- Medium: Plastic polymer and steel
- Dates: 1952
- Dimensions: 14 x 10 in. (35.6 x 25.4 cm) with 15 foot (457.2 cm) cord (show scale)
- Markings: Clear plastic adhesive label attached to flat circular metal ring at top: "BUBBLE/ LIGHTING FIXTURES/patent applied for/herman miller clock company/ZEELAND, MICHIGAN".
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2006.4
- Credit Line: Brooklyn Museum Collection
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: George Nelson (American, 1908-1986). Bubble Lamp, 1952. Plastic polymer and steel, 14 x 10 in. (35.6 x 25.4 cm) with 15 foot (457.2 cm) cord. Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Museum Collection, 2006.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)