This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Re coating of the Main Cable of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Artist: James Rudnick, American, born 1955
- Medium: Chromogenic photograph
- Dates: 1988, printed 2003
- Dimensions: Image: 11 15/16 x 8 in. (30.3 x 20.3 cm) Sheet: 14 x 11 in. (35.6 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right verso in ink "James Rudnick 2003"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2003.77.2
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © James Rudnick
- Caption: James Rudnick (American, born 1955). Re coating of the Main Cable of the Brooklyn Bridge, 1988, printed 2003. Chromogenic photograph, Image: 11 15/16 x 8 in. (30.3 x 20.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 2003.77.2. © James Rudnick
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)