This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Line Involvements II
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Line Involvements"
- Artist: Anni Albers, American, 1899-1994
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1964
- Dimensions: Sheet: 14 1/2 x 19 11/16 in. (36.8 x 50 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Blind stamp of Tamarind Workshop lower left. Blind stamp of printer lower right.
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Anni Albers"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 68.226.3
- Edition: 18/20
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Anni Albers (American, 1899-1994). Line Involvements II, 1964. Lithograph on paper, Sheet: 14 1/2 x 19 11/16 in. (36.8 x 50 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 68.226.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)