This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Early Transport - Pennsylvania
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Beginnings of the Petroleum Industry in Pennsylvania"
- Artist: John DePol, American, 1913-2004
- Medium: Wood engraving
- Dates: 1959
- Dimensions: Sheet: 8 7/16 x 10 15/16 in. (21.4 x 27.8 cm) Image: 2 3/4 x 7 1/4 in. (7 x 18.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in ink: "John De Pol" and in plate lower right: "De Pol"
- Inscriptions: Title inscribed lower left in ink.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 126.96.36.199
- Credit Line: Gift of Don Wesely
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John DePol (American, 1913-2004). Early Transport - Pennsylvania, 1959. Wood engraving, Sheet: 8 7/16 x 10 15/16 in. (21.4 x 27.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Don Wesely, 188.8.131.52. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)