This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Serious Marilyn (Marilyn Monroe, NYC 1954, The Seven Year Itch)
- Artist: George Zimbel, Canadian, born 1929
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: September 1954
- Dimensions: 14 x 11 in. (35.6 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed on verso: "George S. Zimbel"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2005.12
- Credit Line: Gift of George and Elaine Zimbel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: George Zimbel (Canadian, born 1929). Serious Marilyn (Marilyn Monroe, NYC 1954, The Seven Year Itch), September 1954. Gelatin silver photograph, 14 x 11 in. (35.6 x 27.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of George and Elaine Zimbel, 2005.12. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)