This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio titled: "Kleine Anatomie"
- Artist: Paul Wunderlich, German, 1927-2010
- Medium: Lithograph on wove paper
- Dates: 1963
- Dimensions: Sheet: 25 7/8 x 19 7/8 in. (65.7 x 50.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: lower right; "BFK Rives"
- Signature: Signed, "Wunderlich" lower right in graphite
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in graphite: "11/50"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.208.2b
- Edition: 11/50
- Credit Line: Carll H. de Silver Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Wunderlich (German, 1927-2010). [Untitled], 1963. Lithograph on wove paper, Sheet: 25 7/8 x 19 7/8 in. (65.7 x 50.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Carll H. de Silver Fund, 63.208.2b. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)