This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Ilya Bolotowsky, American, born Russia, 1907-1981
- Publisher: London Arts, Inc., American
- Medium: Screenprint on paper
- Dates: 1979
- Dimensions: Elongated diamond shape: 25 3/8 x 14 3/4 in. (64.5 x 37.5 cm) Sheet: 22 1/16 x 29 11/16 in. (56.1 x 75.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite; "Ilya Bolotowsky"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 81.237.2
- Edition: 207/225
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Kenneth Lawrence
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ilya Bolotowsky (American, born Russia, 1907-1981). Untitled, 1979. Screenprint on paper, Elongated diamond shape: 25 3/8 x 14 3/4 in. (64.5 x 37.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Kenneth Lawrence, 81.237.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)