This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Filtration Plant Project
- Artist: George Thomas Burns, American, 1911-2009
- Medium: Wood engraving
- Dates: early 1940s
- Dimensions: Sheet: 10 9/16 x 9 3/8 in. (26.9 x 23.8 cm) Image: 7 1/16 x 6 in. (18 x 15.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Lower left corner image, etched: "BURNS"; lower right, in graphite: "George Burns".
- Inscriptions: Lower left corner, etched: "BURNS"; lower left, in graphite: "Filtration Plant Project; Lower right, in graphite: "George Burns".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: X1042.142
- Credit Line: Brooklyn Museum Collection
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: George Thomas Burns (American, 1911-2009). Filtration Plant Project, early 1940s. Wood engraving, Sheet: 10 9/16 x 9 3/8 in. (26.9 x 23.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Museum Collection, X1042.142. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)