This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Still Life with Basket of Fruit
- Artist: Taisu, Japanese, active 1930-1950
- Medium: Print
- Dates: ca. 1930
- Period: Showa Period
- Dimensions: Sheet: 10 5/8 x 15 1/2 in. (27 x 39.4 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Sealed: "Hoson"
- Signature: Signed: "Taisui"
- Collections:Asian Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2007.32.110
- Credit Line: Gift of the Estate of Dr. Eleanor Z. Wallace
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Taisu (Japanese, active 1930-1950). Still Life with Basket of Fruit, ca. 1930. Print, Sheet: 10 5/8 x 15 1/2 in. (27 x 39.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Estate of Dr. Eleanor Z. Wallace, 2007.32.110. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)