This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
[The Clothing Factory I]
- Artist: Paul Burlin, American, 1886-1969
- Medium: Ink, conte crayon wash
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Image: 8 1/2 x 10 3/4 in. (21.6 x 27.3 cm) Sheet: 12 3/4 x 15 1/2 in. (32.4 x 39.4 cm) Mat: 12 1/2 x 15 1/4 in. (31.8 x 38.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: See description
- Inscriptions: See description
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: X1042.144
- Credit Line: Brooklyn Museum Collection
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Burlin (American, 1886-1969). [The Clothing Factory I], n.d. Ink, conte crayon wash, Image: 8 1/2 x 10 3/4 in. (21.6 x 27.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Museum Collection, X1042.144. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)