This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
[The Clothing Factory II]
- Artist: Paul Burlin, American, 1886-1969
- Medium: Conte Crayon, glue in center of drawing
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Image: 8 1/2 x 11 in. (21.6 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: none
- Inscriptions: none
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: X1042.145
- Credit Line: Brooklyn Museum Collection
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Burlin (American, 1886-1969). [The Clothing Factory II], n.d. Conte Crayon, glue in center of drawing, Image: 8 1/2 x 11 in. (21.6 x 27.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Museum Collection, X1042.145. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)