This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Setting the Pillar
- Artist: Edwin F. Beemer, American, 1883-1965
- Medium: Engraving
- Dates: 1929
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 x 9 1/2 in. (27.9 x 24.1 cm) Image: 5 x 6 in. (12.7 x 15.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Lower right, in graphite: "Edwin F. Beemer".
- Inscriptions: Lower left, in graphite: "Setting the Pillar"; lower right, in graphite: "Edwin F. Beemer, 1929".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: X1042.146
- Credit Line: Brooklyn Museum Collection
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Edwin F. Beemer (American, 1883-1965). Setting the Pillar, 1929. Engraving, Sheet: 11 x 9 1/2 in. (27.9 x 24.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Museum Collection, X1042.146. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)