This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Chanel Collection/Sequin Ceremony
- Artist: Aviva Stanoff, American, born 1972
- Medium: Velvet and sequins
- Dates: 2003
- Dimensions: 20 1/4 x 19 in. (51.4 x 48.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: At lower front edge, white paper label with printed text: 'Aviva Stanoff Design Inc./Brooklyn, NY-/718 422 1262/ www.avivastanoff.com'; white paper label with handwritten text: 'AIM 024/ 2882 STA 003/'
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2011.19.5
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist in honor of Miya Ando
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Aviva Stanoff (American, born 1972). Chanel Collection/Sequin Ceremony, 2003. Velvet and sequins, 20 1/4 x 19 in. (51.4 x 48.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist in honor of Miya Ando , 2011.19.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)