This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Chuck Close, American, born 1940
- Printer: David Adamson at Adamson Editions
- Medium: Ink jet prints
- Dates: 1996
- Dimensions: 93 x 70 in. (236.2 x 177.8 cm) Each (a-d): 46 1/2 x 35 in. (118.1 x 88.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: On lower right (d) water stain.
- Signature: Signed and dated recto in graphite
- Inscriptions: On lower left (c): "M.P. Chuck"; on lower right (d): "Close 1996".
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2011.91a-d
- Edition: From an edition of 3, with 3 artist proofs This is a museum print PWM Exhibition #5 CC.113.4
- Credit Line: Gift of The Carol and Arthur Goldberg Collection
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Chuck Close (American, born 1940). Lorna I, 1996. Ink jet prints, 93 x 70 in. (236.2 x 177.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Carol and Arthur Goldberg Collection, 2011.91a-d. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)