This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
End of Juanita
- Artist: Yasuo Kuniyoshi, American, born Japan, 1889-1953
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Dates: 1942
- Dimensions: 44 1/4 x 34 1/4in. (112.4 x 87cm) frame: 54 1/8 x 44 x 2 7/8 in. (137.5 x 111.8 x 7.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed upper right: "Yasuo Kuniyoshi / 42"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.11.23
- Credit Line: Bequest of Edith and Milton Lowenthal
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Yasuo Kuniyoshi (American, born Japan, 1889-1953). End of Juanita, 1942. Oil on canvas, 44 1/4 x 34 1/4in. (112.4 x 87cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Edith and Milton Lowenthal, 1992.11.23. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description:
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)