This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio titled "Resonances"
- Artist: Edda Renouf, American, born Mexico City, Mexico, 1943
- Printer: Crown Point Press
- Publisher: Parasol Press, Ltd.
- Medium: Soft-ground, hard-ground, and drypoint
- Dates: 1979
- Dimensions: sheet: 20 x 21 in. (50.8 x 53.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Embossed lower right: "Crown Point Press Hidekatsu Takada"
- Signature: Signed in graphite lower right : "Edda Renouf 6-1979"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.158.7
- Edition: Edition: 23/25 + 10 Artist Proofs
- Credit Line: Gift of Parasol Press in honor of Henry Welt
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Edda Renouf (American, born Mexico City, Mexico, 1943). 7, 1979. Soft-ground, hard-ground, and drypoint, sheet: 20 x 21 in. (50.8 x 53.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Parasol Press in honor of Henry Welt, 87.158.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)