This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
"On My Bed #1 Tradition" Quilt
- Maker: Luke Haynes, American, born 1982
- Medium: Quilt, various textiles
- Dates: 2006
- Dimensions: 90 x 82 1/2 in. (228.6 x 209.6 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Attached textile label on lower back, hand-written in black: "Luke Haynes/ "Tradition"/1 1/2 Ray rd./ Weaverville, NC/28787"
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is on view in Contemporary Art Galleries, 4th Floor
- Accession Number: 2012.55
- Credit Line: Gift of Abraham & Straus, by exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Luke Haynes (American, born 1982). "On My Bed #1 Tradition" Quilt, 2006. Quilt, various textiles, 90 x 82 1/2 in. (228.6 x 209.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Abraham & Straus, by exchange, 2012.55. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)