This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Wallpaper, "Rochambeau" pattern
- Designer: Hitoshi Ujiie
- Manufacturer: Flavor Paper, 2003-present
- Medium: Printed pattern
- Dates: designed 2011; printed 2012
- Dimensions: a: 24 1/16 x 27 in. (61.1 x 68.6 cm) b: 72 3/16 x 27 in. (183.4 x 68.6 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: a. Unmarked. No selvage. b. Unmarked. No selvage.
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2012.61.6a-b
- Credit Line: Gift of Flavor Paper
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Hitoshi Ujiie. Wallpaper, "Rochambeau" pattern, designed 2011; printed 2012. Printed pattern, a: 24 1/16 x 27 in. (61.1 x 68.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Flavor Paper, 2012.61.6a-b. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)