This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
"No. 5" pattern
- Designer And Manufacturer: Aimée Wilder
- Printer: Trademarx Wall Décor, Inc.
- Medium: Printed paper
- Dates: designed and released 2012
- Dimensions: a: 42 3/8 x 28 in. (107.6 x 71.1 cm) b: 71 7/8 x 28 in. (182.6 x 71.1 cm) c: sample: 12 1/16 x 9 1/16 in. (30.6 x 23 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: a. Unmarked. No selvage. b. No selvage; Pencil line on the back of the proper top right; Pencil note "30'" on the back in the middle. c. Unmarked.
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2012.67.6a-c
- Credit Line: Gift of Aimée Wilder
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Aimée Wilder. "No. 5" pattern, designed and released 2012. Printed paper, a: 42 3/8 x 28 in. (107.6 x 71.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Aimée Wilder, 2012.67.6a-c. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)