This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Wallpaper, "NY Trash" Pattern
- Designer And Manufacturer: Stefan Hengst, Dutch, born 1967
- Printer: Astek Inc.
- Medium: Metallic printed paper mounted on Foamcore
- Dates: 2012
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 1/4 in. (121.9 x 121.9 x 0.6 cm) (show scale)
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2012.63.1
- Credit Line: Gift of Stefan Hengst
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Stefan Hengst (Dutch, born 1967). Wallpaper, "NY Trash" Pattern, 2012. Metallic printed paper mounted on Foamcore, 48 x 48 x 1/4 in. (121.9 x 121.9 x 0.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Stefan Hengst, 2012.63.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (50%)