This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Wallpaper, "Andaluz" line, "Cordoba" pattern
- Designer And Manufacturer: Stefan Hengst, Dutch, born 1967
- Printer: Astek Inc.
- Medium: Printed paper
- Dates: designed 2011, manufactured 2012
- Dimensions: a: 24 x 25 1/2 in. (61 x 64.8 cm) b: 72 x 25 1/2 in. (182.9 x 64.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: a. On the proper left selvage, printed in black (from bottom to top) "[WA]LNUT/WW.STEFANHENGST.COM/STEFAN/HENGST/COLLECTION ANDALUZ/TOP/12.ANCO.WA01|CORDOBA/WALNUT/WW.STEFANHENGST.COM/STEFAN/HENGST/COLLECTION ANDALUZ/TOP/12.ANCO.WA01|CORDOBA/WA[LNUT]" b. On the proper left selvage, printed in black (from bottom to top) "WW.STEFANHENGST.COM/STEFAN/HENGST/COLLECTION ANDALUZ/TOP/12.ANCO.WA01|CORDOBA/WALNUT/WW.STEFANHENGST.COM/STEFAN/HENGST/COLLECTION ANDALUZ/TOP/12.ANCO.WA01|CORDOBA/WALNUT/WW.STEFANHENGST.COM/STEFAN/HENGST/COLLECTION ANDALUZ/TOP/12.ANCO.WA01|CORDOBA/WALNUT/WW.STEFANHENGST.COM/STEFAN/HENGST/COLLECTION ANDALUZ/TOP/12.ANCO.WA01|CORDOBA/WALNUT/WW.STEFANHENGST.COM/STEFAN/HENGST/COLLECTION ANDALUZ/TOP/12.ANCO.WA01|CORDOBA/WALNUT/WW.STEFANHENGST.COM/STEFAN/HENGST/COLLECTION ANDALUZ/TOP/12.ANCO.WA01|CORDOBA/WALNUT"
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2012.63.5a-b
- Credit Line: Gift of Stefan Hengst
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Stefan Hengst (Dutch, born 1967). Wallpaper, "Andaluz" line, "Cordoba" pattern, designed 2011, manufactured 2012. Printed paper, a: 24 x 25 1/2 in. (61 x 64.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Stefan Hengst, 2012.63.5a-b. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)