This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Wallpaper, Frequencies Line, Flux Pattern
- Designer And Manufacturer: Jill Malek, American, born 1976
- Printer: Barnaby Prints, Inc.
- Medium: Printed (silk-screened) paper. "Demi-Jour" color way.
- Dates: 2007
- Dimensions: a: 32 x 30 5/16 in. (81.3 x 77 cm) b: 72 x 30 5/16 in. (182.9 x 77 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "JILL MALEK"
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2012.66.1a-b
- Credit Line: Gift of Jill Malek
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jill Malek (American, born 1976). Wallpaper, Frequencies Line, Flux Pattern, 2007. Printed (silk-screened) paper. "Demi-Jour" color way., a: 32 x 30 5/16 in. (81.3 x 77 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Jill Malek, 2012.66.1a-b. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)