This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Quilt, Project Fame & Fortune #2, Brooklyn Museum
- Maker: Luke Haynes, American, born 1982
- Medium: Cotton
- Dates: 2012
- Dimensions: approx.: 35 x 35 1/2 in. (88.9 x 90.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Center front, black fabric letters: 'LUKE'
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2012.88
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Luke Haynes (American, born 1982). Quilt, Project Fame & Fortune #2, Brooklyn Museum, 2012. Cotton, approx.: 35 x 35 1/2 in. (88.9 x 90.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 2012.88. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)