This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Designer: Kay Bojesen, Danish, 1886-1958
- Retailer: Den Permanente
- Medium: Oak
- Dates: Designed 1953
- Dimensions: 5 x 3 5/8 x 6 1/4 in. (12.7 x 9.2 x 15.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: On bottom of proper left rear foot impressed: "KAY BOJESEN/ DENMARK/ COPYRIGHT"
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2013.44
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. Barry R. Harwood
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Kay Bojesen (Danish, 1886-1958). Elephant, Designed 1953. Oak, 5 x 3 5/8 x 6 1/4 in. (12.7 x 9.2 x 15.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. Barry R. Harwood, 2013.44. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)