This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Head of a Man
- Artist: Augustus John, British, 1879-1961
- Medium: Pencil on wove paper
- Dates: 19th century
- Dimensions: 10 3/8 x 9 1/2 in. (26.3 x 24.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: not signed.
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 27.665
- Credit Line: Gift of Frank L. Babbott
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Augustus John (British, 1879-1961). Head of a Man, 19th century. Pencil on wove paper, 10 3/8 x 9 1/2 in. (26.3 x 24.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Frank L. Babbott, 27.665. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)