This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Olive Rush, American, 1873-1966
- Medium: Transparent watercolor with touches of opaque watercolor on dark tan, thick, rough textured wove paper
- Dates: ca. 1930
- Dimensions: Sheet: 24 13/16 x 18 7/8 in. (63 x 48 cm) Frame: 36 x 28 x 1 1/2 in. (91.4 x 71.1 x 3.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Paper is embossed with (reads correctly from the verso): "Canson & Montgolfier / [image of 4 diamonds in a pattern] / Vidalon-les-Annonay [image repeats] / Anc.nes Manuf.res Canson & Mongolfie ... "
- Signature: Signed lower right in black watercolor: "Olive Rush"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 31.136
- Credit Line: Museum Collection Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Olive Rush (American, 1873-1966). Deer Path, ca. 1930. Transparent watercolor with touches of opaque watercolor on dark tan, thick, rough textured wove paper, Sheet: 24 13/16 x 18 7/8 in. (63 x 48 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Museum Collection Fund, 31.136. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)