This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Paul Burlin, American, 1886-1969
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Dates: 1947
- Dimensions: 42 1/8 x 29 7/8 in. (107 x 75.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Paul Burlin / 1947"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 68.31
- Credit Line: Gift of the Edith and Milton Lowenthal Foundation, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Burlin (American, 1886-1969). Homunculus, 1947. Oil on canvas, 42 1/8 x 29 7/8 in. (107 x 75.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Edith and Milton Lowenthal Foundation, Inc., 68.31. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)