This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Women of the Street
- Artist: Frans Masereel, Belgian, 1889-1972
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Place Made: Belgium
- Dates: 1927
- Dimensions: 28 13/16 x 36 1/4 in. (73.2 x 92.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower right: "FM/1927"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso: "Frans Masereel/1927"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 30.20
- Credit Line: Museum Collection Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Frans Masereel (Belgian, 1889-1972). Women of the Street, 1927. Oil on canvas, 28 13/16 x 36 1/4 in. (73.2 x 92.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Museum Collection Fund, 30.20. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (77%)