- Culture: Amhara
- Medium: Silver
- Place Made: Ethiopia
- Dates: 19th or 20th century
- Dimensions: 2 1/2 x 1 3/8 in. (6.3 x 3.5 cm) (show scale)
- Collections:Arts of Africa
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 79.72.25
- Credit Line: Gift of George V. Corinaldi Jr.
- Rights Statement: Creative Commons-BY
- Caption: Amhara. Pendant Cross, 19th or 20th century. Silver, 2 1/2 x 1 3/8 in. (6.3 x 3.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of George V. Corinaldi Jr., 79.72.25. Creative Commons-BY
- Catalogue Description: Silver neck cross in form of a diamond decorated with four solid silver circles in relief at each apex and a large one in the center. At the top is a hinge to which is attached a smaller diamond shape identical to the lower one in decoration and a ring for suspension. Condition: Good. Hinge area wearing thin on back and neck ring wearing thin on top.
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)