- Culture: Amhara
- Medium: Silver
- Place Made: Ethiopia
- Dates: 19th or 20th century
- Dimensions: 1 7/8 x 1 3/8 in. (4.8 x 3.5 cm) (show scale)
- Collections:Arts of Africa
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 79.72.28
- Credit Line: Gift of George V. Corinaldi Jr.
- Rights Statement: Creative Commons-BY
- Caption: Amhara. Pendant Cross, 19th or 20th century. Silver, 1 7/8 x 1 3/8 in. (4.8 x 3.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of George V. Corinaldi Jr., 79.72.28. Creative Commons-BY
- Catalogue Description: Silver neck cross in form of a Latin cross with applique decoration on both sides. In the center of one side only is a silver circle in relief. Attached to the superior arm is a ring for suspension. Condition: Good.
- Record Completeness: Good (75%)