This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Fishing Village of the North
- Artist: Alfred J. Wands, American, born 1902
- Medium: Watercolor and pencil on paperboard
- Dates: 1929
- Dimensions: 19 1/4 x 24 7/8 in. (48.9 x 63.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Singed lower right: "A. Wands"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 31.125
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. J. R. Thatcher
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Alfred J. Wands (American, born 1902). Fishing Village of the North, 1929. Watercolor and pencil on paperboard, 19 1/4 x 24 7/8 in. (48.9 x 63.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. J. R. Thatcher, 31.125. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)