This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Smiling Ghetto Urchin
- Artist: Joseph Margulies, American, 1896-1984
- Medium: Etching on laid paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet (irregular): 11 3/4 x 9 in. (29.8 x 22.9 cm) Image: 6 1/8 x 4 5/8 in. (15.6 x 11.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Inscribed in graphite below image: '"Smiling Ghetto Urchin"' at left
- Signature: Signed, 'Jos. Margulies' lower right corner in pencil
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 31.221
- Credit Line: Gift of the Brooklyn Society of Ethical Culture
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Joseph Margulies (American, 1896-1984). Smiling Ghetto Urchin, n.d. Etching on laid paper, Sheet (irregular): 11 3/4 x 9 in. (29.8 x 22.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Brooklyn Society of Ethical Culture, 31.221. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)