This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Ramparts, Sluis
- Artist: William Palmer Robins, British, 1882-1952
- Medium: Drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1931
- Dimensions: 12 7/8 x 17 9/16 in. (32.7 x 44.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right, in pencil: "W.P. Robins 1931"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 32.53
- Credit Line: Frank Sherman Benson Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: William Palmer Robins (British, 1882-1952). The Ramparts, Sluis, 1931. Drypoint on paper, 12 7/8 x 17 9/16 in. (32.7 x 44.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank Sherman Benson Fund, 32.53. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)