This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
St. Germain des Pres
- Artist: Lester George Hornby, American, 1882-1956
- Medium: Lithograph on China paper laid down
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 20 1/4 x 14 13/16 in. (51.4 x 37.6 cm) Image: 14 1/16 x 10 1/16 in. (35.7 x 25.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in lithography inside of plate lower left "St. Germain des Pres"; in graphite inside of print lower right "L.G. Hornby."
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite inside of plate lower left "17/30", inside of plate lower center "Epreuve choise pour Ms. Wm. S. Davenport"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 32.150
- Edition: 17/30
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. William Slocum Davenport
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lester George Hornby (American, 1882-1956). St. Germain des Pres, n.d. Lithograph on China paper laid down, Sheet: 20 1/4 x 14 13/16 in. (51.4 x 37.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. William Slocum Davenport, 32.150. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)