This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Briton Fishing Village
- Artist: Augusta Rathbone, American, 1897-1990
- Medium: Etching and aquatint in color on cream-colored wove paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Sheet: 13 x 19 7/8 in. (33 x 50.5 cm) Image: 9 3/4 x 12 7/8 in. (24.8 x 32.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: G.M. (Gaspard Maillol)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, outside of plate lower right, "Augusta Rathbone"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite outside of plate, lower left "artists proof" and lower left of sheet "Breton Fishing Village"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 33.159
- State: Artist's Proof
- Credit Line: Frank Sherman Benson Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Augusta Rathbone (American, 1897-1990). Briton Fishing Village, 20th century. Etching and aquatint in color on cream-colored wove paper, Sheet: 13 x 19 7/8 in. (33 x 50.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank Sherman Benson Fund, 33.159. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)