This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Alexander Zerdini Kruse, American, 1888-1972
- Medium: Lithograph on white wove paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Sheet: 14 x 19 3/8 in. (35.6 x 49.2 cm) Image: 9 7/8 x 14 1/4 in. (25.1 x 36.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right "Alexander Z. Kruse" and in lithograph inside of plate lower right "A.Z. Kruse"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite outside of plate, lower left "11/50" and outside of plate, lower center "Robbinsville N.J."
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 33.136.9
- Edition: Edition: 11/50
- Credit Line: Gift of George Z. Medalie
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Alexander Zerdini Kruse (American, 1888-1972). Robbinsville, N.J., 20th century. Lithograph on white wove paper, Sheet: 14 x 19 3/8 in. (35.6 x 49.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of George Z. Medalie, 33.136.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)