This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Alexander Zerdini Kruse, American, 1888-1972
- Medium: Lithograph on white wove paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Sheet: 15 3/4 x 11 3/16 in. (40 x 28.4 cm) Image: 14 1/2 x 8 3/8 in. (36.8 x 21.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "RIVES"
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate lower right "Alexander Z. Kruse" and inside of plate scratched into lithograph "AZ Kruse"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite outside of plate lower center "Musical Clown" and lower left "24/70"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 33.136.5
- Edition: Edition: 24/75
- Credit Line: Gift of George Z. Medalie
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Alexander Zerdini Kruse (American, 1888-1972). Musical Clown, 20th century. Lithograph on white wove paper, Sheet: 15 3/4 x 11 3/16 in. (40 x 28.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of George Z. Medalie, 33.136.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)