This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Light and Shadow
- Artist: Earl Horter, American, 1881-1940
- Medium: Aquatint on cream-colored Japan paper
- Dates: 1932
- Dimensions: 10 1/16 x 11 7/16 in. (25.5 x 29 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "E. Horter, '32, imp." in center below print in pencil.
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 34.415
- Credit Line: Frank Sherman Benson Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Earl Horter (American, 1881-1940). Light and Shadow, 1932. Aquatint on cream-colored Japan paper, 10 1/16 x 11 7/16 in. (25.5 x 29 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank Sherman Benson Fund, 34.415. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)