This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Pheasant and Wistaria
- Artist: Lionel Arthur Lindsay, Australian, 1874-1961
- Medium: Wood engraving on paper
- Dates: 1934
- Dimensions: sheet: 11 x 7 1/8 in. (27.9 x 18.1 cm) image: 8 13/16 x 5 1/8 in. (22.4 x 13 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower left in plate: "Lionel Lindsay '34" Signed lower left in graphite:"Lionel Lindsay"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed: "200" lower right in graphite.
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 35.841
- Edition: Edition 22/200
- Credit Line: Gift of the members of the Woodcut Society
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lionel Arthur Lindsay (Australian, 1874-1961). Pheasant and Wistaria, 1934. Wood engraving on paper, sheet: 11 x 7 1/8 in. (27.9 x 18.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the members of the Woodcut Society, 35.841. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)