This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Paul R. Meltsner, American, 1905-1967
- Medium: Lithograph on wove Rives paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Image: 10 5/16 x 14 9/16 in. (26.2 x 37 cm) Sheet: 11 7/16 x 15 7/8 in. (29.1 x 40.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "Rives"
- Signature: Signed in graphite, outside of plate, lower right, "Paul Meltsner"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, outside of plate, lower left "Industrial Landscape"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 35.1960
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul R. Meltsner (American, 1905-1967). Industrial Landscape, 20th century. Lithograph on wove Rives paper, Image: 10 5/16 x 14 9/16 in. (26.2 x 37 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 35.1960. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)