This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
[Untitled] (Tailpiece for the Poem "Autre Eventail de Mme Mallarmé")
- Portfolio/Series: accompanies the book "Poésies de Stéphane Malarmé"
- Artist: Henri Matisse, French, 1869-1954
- Medium: Etching on wove paper
- Dates: 1932
- Dimensions: Plate: 12 7/8 x 10 in. (32.7 x 25.4 cm) Sheet: 12 7/8 x 10 in. (32.7 x 25.4 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Stamped verso lower right in brown ink: "Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, N.Y."
- Signature: Print is laid down on mat board (19 1/4 x 14 5/16 in.) with paper tabs along left edge
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 36.67.20
- State: First state
- Credit Line: Carll H. de Silver Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Henri Matisse (French, 1869-1954). [Untitled] (Tailpiece for the Poem "Autre Eventail de Mme Mallarmé"), 1932. Etching on wove paper, Plate: 12 7/8 x 10 in. (32.7 x 25.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Carll H. de Silver Fund, 36.67.20. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)