This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Paysages Urbains, Suite de Six Pointes-Sèches
- Portfolio/Series: from the portfolio: "Paysages urbains"
- Artist: Stanley William Hayter, British, 1901-1988
- Medium: Drypoint and line engraving on wove paper
- Dates: 1930
- Dimensions: 8 1/16 x 10 1/2 in. (20.5 x 26.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "S.W. Hayter" in lower right margin in pencil
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 36.142
- State: Artist's Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Stanley William Hayter (British, 1901-1988). Paysages Urbains, Suite de Six Pointes-Sèches, 1930. Drypoint and line engraving on wove paper, 8 1/16 x 10 1/2 in. (20.5 x 26.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 36.142. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)